Google+ Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Special Info

Hello blog fans I'm not sure you know this but every single month I've been trying to increase my monthly views. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This month this blog did really well thank you it's all thanks to you awesome blog followers. Tomorrow starts July and at the end of that month will be my blog's birthday! So I want all of you cool people to view my blog lots and lots of times starting tomorrow. And yes I will post a lot of stuff to help you out with doing that. So let's do everything we can to beat my goal for this month. It was great but let's do everything we can to do better. Let's go everybody! And if you're still interested in that blogging contest this summer then your country may get higher in ranking if you help me increase my monthly views so help me out and it helps your country win. Thanks see ya later!