Google+ Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Blogging Contest

This is a contest for every single country that's ever viewed my blog. So far my home country has gotten the most views. Which is U.S.A.! I'm happy about that but I want to see if the foreigners on my blog can top America. This contest will last until my summer is over which is sometime in September.  Below is the list of countries that viewed my blog in the correct order:
  • United States
  • Russia
  • India
  • Germany
  • United Kingdom
  • Japan
  • Australia
  • Iraq
  • Latvia
  • Mexico
  • Canada
  • Brazil
  • Italy
  • Netherlands
  • Malaysia
  • Singapore
  • Peru
  • China
  • France
  • Cyprus
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Africa
Update: Italy is joining this now. Canada is out thanks to recent activity in Brazil. Some country named Cyprus and is now in the game. Now joining us is Peru, Singapore, Netherlands and France. Canada's back in the game. Oh no China is now in the game. Saudi Arabia and South Africa is joining us now.
That's the list from top to bottom. So if you have pride in your nation then view my blog a lot tell everybody in your country to view my blog as many times as possible. And at the end of my summer vacation I will announce the winner! Also the tem top countries. Good luck everybody make your country proud!