Google+ Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Anime Revolution!

Hello World Akshay here bringing you an update and lots of info about the Anime Revolution! For those of you who don't know the anime revolution is to make anime more and more popular then it's ever been. And how is this going to happen? Through foreign mangaka(manga writers.) This anime revolution is helping me but it's going to help many people in the next generation later on. I'm not sure if you guys know but anime is dying in America so I'm trying to get it more popular then it's ever been. I'm going to do my part with creating mangas and hopefuly getting them serialized(published.) Hopefully getting animes produced as well. Now it's time to tell you what you can do if you're not an anime writer. If you are just do what I'm doing but if you want to stay just a fan then listen up, I want you to buy anime merchandise. So like games, posters and dvd's. Anything anime related buy it as long as you like it. I'm not gonna force you to do something you don't want to do. So keep buying anime merchandise and anime will be saved in America! Let's work hard people buy out everything anime and manga related! Do it for me do it for your friends do it for all the otakus out there and most importantly do it for yourself.