Google+ Followers

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I have not given up on the Japanese Word of The Day!

I just want you to know I haven't given up on them. One day they I'll publish the posts regularly but as of know it might be once a week or twice a week. I will do it slow and steadily I will not rush to get them all completed. I'm sorry guys but I just don't have the time I'm in school again summer has been over for two weeks now. :(. But they will be posted I might struggle finding words so if you can check my pat posts for them and suggest me to do one I have not I will find the English translation. If you don't speak English then you shouldn't be reading this! Anyways tell me your suggestions Akshay Narendranath is out, peace!
Haven't seen these posts yet check the link: http://actionsbyakshay.blogspot.com/2013/06/japanese-word-of-day.html