Google+ Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Where did my other kinds of posts go?!

Almost daily I put up The Japanese Word of The Day posts. Those are the three s's. Short, Simple and Straightforward. But those weren't the only things I put on my blog. I once put anime scripts on here and movie reviews. Some of you are probably wondering where did those go? The reviews are still up but most of the scripts have disappeared. I did that to show I'm restarting it with a bunch of new stuff. I posted Part 1 of my fanfiction for pokemon. But there's a lot more ideas I'm working on. As for my reviews, I haven't seen many movies lately so there was no way I could do it. But I promise you once I find a good movie I'll start reviewing things like never before!


To my fans that have been here since the beginning: I have not given up on anything for a moment!