Google+ Followers

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Japanese Word of The Day! Day 100!

First of all something amazing has happened. I finally am in the triple digits. Even though the Japanese Word of The Day posts have been around almost a year. I haven't been able to make them all the time. But now I finally got to Day 100!


Today's word of the day is ひゃくhyaku. This means 100.


Why did I make these?
For those of you who have been following this blog since the very beginning now that these word of the days weren't always here. This blog was originally made to sponsor my ideas for a manga. So you could read it and critique my ideas before I stated drawing it out(which I am still learning how to do). Then I started making reviews  for movies and tv shows just because I can. But why did I make these word of the days? For those of you who have been around a while now that I need time to create my ideas for manga. Also I can't go to the movies every single day! So I thought hey maybe I should teach people Japanese while they are waiting! And that's exactly what I've been doing. So now you have a really detailed explanation of why this happened.