Google+ Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Google+ Review

Today I'm going to try something different. Instead of reviewing movies or tv shows, I'm going to review a social network.

I know that a lot of people don't like Google plus. But guess what? This blog would be nothing without google plus. Because everything on this blog is immediately sent to all my google plus followers. Which is 99% of every reader on this blog. Now time to review!

I've had google plus for two years now, I have met really fun and interesting people. Today I have over 1,000 followers.It is the only social network I use regularly. One thing I like is the notification system, it is a great way for me to catch up with conversations. Especially since I talk to foreign people all the time, so when I have to go to bed right after contacting a friend in Japan when I wake up I'll know immediately if I got a response. Another thing I like about Google plus is tagging. That's when you hit the plus button and write someone's name on a post. They will immediately be able to find that post. Very convenient! Another thing I like is google plus communities. Those are places on google plus where you're only allowed to post or comment about a certain topic. It makes socializing online really easy. The last thing I'm going to say is I like how easy it is to use. I have used google plus in such a way where I don't even need to be logged in. The notifications work as long as I'm in logged into google accounts. Plus, every conversation is listed in my gmail. I can access the chat system via gmail or via my phone. Since my blog is powered by blogger which is a part of google I can share any blog post to google plus without being on google plus.You don't have to be on the social network to actually use it. Really convenient. I know a lot of people don't like google plus but take it from me if you have nothing to do right now I would sign up for google plus. I know Youtube users are kind of annoyed by the linking thing but give google plus a try, who knows maybe you'll meet some really cool people.

Convenience: 9 out of 10.
Notification system: 8 out of 10.
Communites: 7.5 out of 10.