Google+ Followers

Monday, June 1, 2015

Welcome to June 2015!

Today we start June 2015 and I have some amazing, well sort of amazing news. My blog got less than 200 less viewers this month this than last time. This means my blog has been sustained for the first time since last year. I knew my blog wouldn't grow again in May because it would too much to handle at one time. But we got close and that's what truly matters. Thank you for helping me sustain my blog now let's do it again and again, and again until the next time I decide to give my blog a huge boost attempt. Which could happen in 2015. Get excited, my blog is back and it's not leaving the glory this time! Well, let's hope so. Now keep checking out all my blog posts.

This news will provide leverage in deciding whether or not to get a twitter account.