Google+ Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2015

What's in store for the future?

Some of you are probably wondering what's in store for my blog or how long will my blog last? 

These are both excellent questions and I plan on answering them. For the first one, I put up a post stating that I am putting reviews up in the near future, so you guys have that to look forward to. Also the Japanese Word of The Day series is on hiatus not cancellation. So get hyped for that as well. For my stories I am currently in the works of many new series. I do not know when they will be done but they will be put on this blog. I am currently testing new ideas, some of these are involving other people and sometimes big and small organizations. When they get released on my blog we will see if any are worthy for the big project plans. They are so big my blog won't even be able to contain the excitement. So get hyped for all that. For the second question if I make stories with great receptions this blog will never go away!