Google+ Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2016

BackstageTV show review

Before I get into this post I'm going to tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a TV show from Canada that was produced by Fresh TV, and picked up for worldwide distribution by Disney Channel. This show was called My Babysitter's a Vampire. It was a great show and I enjoyed watchi g the movie as well as seasons 1 and 2.

Fast forward to a few months ago there was an ad for a new TV show that came from Canada, produced by Fresh TV and aired internationally by Disney Channel, this show is called Backstage.

Like MBAV I think this show is pretty good. Now I'll tell you all about it, it takes place at this art school for high schoolers known as Keaton. The main characters are Carly, Vanessa, Sasha, Jax, Miles, Alya, Bianca, Denzel, Scarlett, Kit, and Julie. Like most TV shows it shows different things happening at the same time, what's interesting about this show is that its like there are two different universes, with enough drama in both. You got one side with Carly and Vanessa, and the other with characters like Miles and Jax. It's pretty interesting if you ask me. If you like teen drama you will definitely like this show.

Characters: 8 out of 10.
Setting: 7 out of 10.
Drama: 9 out of 10.
Overall: 8 out of 10.

That's it for this blog post see you in the next one!