Google+ Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Just to let you guys know about the future

I'm writing this post to inform you about the future.
I hope you enjoyed the last two posts where I gave a shoutout to my good friend Kendall, or Spekter, as some people on the internet say. If you haven't checked out his blog here us the link below:
spektersplants.wordpress.com

I also hope you enjoyed my review of the TV show Backstage. It is a truly great series and I think everyone should check it out.

What I meant by the future at the beggining of this post, I was talking about future posts. People seem to like the Backstage blog post and I might do a follow up as more episodes come up. I am also working on some manga and anime reviews so please look forward to that. As always have a great day and see you all in the next post.